Justin Bieber Shoots Christmas-Themed Music Video 'Mistletoe' (Photo)
The pop phenom will release his first holiday single on Nov. 1.
With summer barely in the rear-view, Justin Bieber is already hard at work with his holiday plans.
The teen sensation has been busy in the studio working on his forthcoming Christmas album, which is set to include collaborations with the Band Perry, Usher and Boyz II Men. Bieber has also teased involvement with pals Taylor Swift and Sean Kingston.
On Wednesday, Sept. 28, Bieber enlisted the help of Santa Clause to shoot the music video for “Misteltoe,“ slated for a Nov. 1 release.
“Doing the #dougie with santa. #real. Haha. #mistletoe,” he tweeted, along with a picture from the set.
Not long after announcing his plans for the shoot, Beliebers showed up in droves to catch a glimpse of their idol.
“They found us :) best fans in the world,” Bieber wrote. “Thank u. Love yall [sic].”
Bieber’s album is one of several Christmas albums in the works for this Holiday season, including offerings from She & Him, Jackie Evancho, Scott Weiland and Michael Buble. Separating his from the pack, Bieber’s still-untitled album will feature all original songs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10