Justin Bieber to Debut New Song During World Series Game Three
Fox, MLB look to draw younger viewers; Kelly Clarkson to sing anthem
NEW YORK -- The pre-game show for World Series game three on Fox on Saturday will feature the world premiere of Justin Bieber's new song Never Say Never.
Bieber’s performance and the earliest start time for a World Series game in 23 years - the Fox broadcast starts at 6:30pm ET, the first pitch is scheduled for just before 7pm - is part of MLB and Fox's effort to draw in young fans.
Bieber wore gear from World Series participants San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the music video shoot at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, MLB said Friday.
Advertiser Chevrolet made an increased commitment to the broadcast and was instrumental in enabling the earlier start time, MLB said.
Also on Saturday, American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson will sing the National Anthem. Plus, MLB will unveil the winners of the World Series of Costumes, a photo contest judged by Idol stars Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR