Justin Bieber to Collaborate with Kanye West, Drake on Upcoming Album
“Believe” is expected to hit stores next summer, while the teen pop star’s Christmas offering is due out Oct. 31.
On the heels of a new Usher collaboration for his Christmas collection, Justin Bieber has announced two more high profile hip-hop collaborations coming up for the young singer.
The Biebs himself told Capital FM that he was working with "a lot of cool people." Those cool people being none other than Kanye West and Drake.
"I just learned about picking the right songs and making sure that I create a sound that people aren't really used to hearing so that it's new and fun and people enjoy it," he told Capital's Rich Clarke of his upcoming music.
His previous features have included the likes of Ludacris, Sean Kingston, Jaden Smith, Rascal Flatts, Chris Brown, Raekwon, Miley Cyrus, and Jessica Jarrell.
Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, recently announced that his new album Believe could land next summer. In the meantime, Beliebers will (hopefully) be satiated by Under The Mistletoe, his Christmas album coming out Monday, Oct. 31 featuring the single "Mistloetoe" as well a duet with Mariah Carey on "All I Want For Christmas Is You," along with other holiday classics.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack