Justin Bieber Drove More Than 100 MPH Before Miami Beach Arrest (Report)
The L.A. district attorney also has surveillance video that should make it easier to prosecute the pop star in the separate egg-throwing case.
Another day, another troubling report about Justin Bieber.
The pop star, who was arrested in Miami Beach last month after cops suspected he was drag racing, was clocked doing 136 mph just hours before his early morning bust, according to TMZ.
Bieber hit 108 mph in his rented Lamborghini at 1:23 a.m., and he accelerated to 136 mph a minute after that, according to the GPS speed readout obtained by TMZ.
The GPS speed readout also shows that when cops said he was drag-racing, he was only going 27 mph.
Bieber was busted at 4 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 23, on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. He's since pleaded not guilty and has a March 3 trial date.
Meanwhile, the pop star's still under investigation on allegations that he egged his neighbor's house in their Calabasas, Calif., gated community.
The L.A. county district attorney has two videos, TMZ reports, that should make it easy to prosecute the pop star. In one surveillance video, Bieber's shown in the vicinity of the area where the egging occurred at the time of the attack. In another video, in which it's too dark to see the pop star, you can hear what sounds like Bieber arguing with his neighbor in the middle of the egging, at one point saying, "F--- you! I got another one for you actually."
The L.A. county sheriff's department has recommended the D.A. file felony charges in the incident, citing the $20,000 worth of damage caused by the alleged egging.
The D.A. should decide how to charge Bieber this week, TMZ reports.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!