Justin Bieber Fan Spends $100K on Plastic Surgery to Look Like the Singer
A 33-year-old man and L.A.-based "songwriter" has spent five years trying to change his looks to resemble the pop star.
Call him the ultimate Belieber.
A 33-year-old man named Toby Sheldon told the British tabloid Closer that he has spent nearly $100,000 over the course of five years on plastic surgery aimed at making him look like Justin Bieber.
Sheldon, described as an L.A.-based "songwriter" with an admitted fear of aging, says he's had work done to make his smile and eyes more closely resembled the pop star. He started out with Botox injections and then switched to Aquamid, which lasts longer. He also has had hair transplants.
"It's Justin's smile that gives him his youthful look," Sheldon said, revealing that he has his "upper lip lifted" and "bottom lip plumped out."
His last surgery, a "smile surgery" performed in July, cost him $15,000 alone.
"My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from," Sheldon said. "And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn't open my eyes for a week."
While Sheldon's family lives in Germany and doesn't know of his procedures, he says his friends approve.
"My friends shower me with compliments," he says. "They even call me Toby Bieber."
— Maxine Page (@maxinepage) October 18, 2013
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David