Justin Bieber First Artist to Have Four Albums on Billboard's Top 40 Since Garth Brooks
2:46 PM PST 2/23/2011 by Mark Cina
Not winning any Grammys didn't hurt Justin Bieber's album sales.He dominated the Billboard 200 chart this week, thanks to Never Say Never: The Remixes (Island), the soundtrack to his new 3-D concert film. It claimed the No. 1 spot with 161,000 copies sold. Three of his other albums also were in the Top 40: My World 2.0 (No. 8); My Worlds Acoustic (No. 18) and My World, the mini-album that was his debut (No. 31). According to Billboard, the singer - who just debuted a shorter new 'do - is the first artist to have four albums in the top 40 since Garth Brooks in 1993.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!