Justin Bieber Guitar Auctioned Off For Canadian Food Bank
The Canuck pop phenom gave the autographed instrument to a Winnipeg host, who in turn donated the rock memorabilia to a local not-for profit that helps the needy.
TORONTO - Justin Bieber’s latest contribution to Winnipeg: a signed guitar now up for auction on eBay to help fund a local food bank.
The Canadian pop sensation on a recent visit gave the guitar to Kenny Boyce, manager of the film and special events office at Winnipeg’s city hall.
Bieber lived for a time in Winnipeg, Manitoba with his father.
Boyce in turn gave the instrument to Winnipeg Harvest, a local food bank, so it could be auctioned off to raise much-needed funds.
“This acoustic Taylor guitar is ready to play and features Justin's autograph, which he personally signed while in Winnipeg, on the lower body of the instrument,” the eBay site states.
Bieber recently contributed $10,000 to the House of Blessing food bank in Stratford, Ontario, where he and his mother sometimes turned for help while he was growing up there.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR