Justin Bieber Headed to Hospital After Concert Collapse
The singer is seeking medical treatment after receiving oxygen backstage at London’s O2 Arena.
Justin Bieber is seeking medical treatment after he collapsed backstage at a concert in London.
The singer fainted at the O2 arena and took a 20-minute break to receive oxygen, a rep for Bieber tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Bieber manager Scooter Braun took the stage to tell the crowd, “Justin's got very light breath. The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor,” according to TMZ.
The singer then returned to finish the rest of his set, and received big applause from the crowd. Afterward he headed to an area hospital for treatment.
It's not the first snag he's faced since landing in London. On Monday, Bieber angered fans by starting a concert in the city two hours late. He later apologized, blaming the delay on technical issues.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR