Justin Bieber, Lady Antebellum, Muse Added to Grammy Performances Lineup
B.o.B., Bruno Mars and Usher among new additions.
The Grammys just got Biebered.
The teen sensation (and Grammy nominee) Justin Bieber will perform with Usher and Jaden Smith at this year's 53rd annual Grammy Awards.
Nominees B.o.B., Bruno Mars and Janelle Monae will perform together for a special performance. Fellow nominees Lady Antebellum and Muse have also been added to the growing list of performers.
Previously announced performances include Arcade Fire, Eminem, Cee Lo Green, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert and Katy Perry.
The Grammys takes place Sunday, Feb. 13 at Los Angeles' Staples Center and will be broadcast on CBS from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera