Justin Bieber: It's 'Lame' Marg Helgenberger Called Me a Brat on 'CSI' Set
He says "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you."
Justin Bieber is firing back after CSI star Marg Helgenberger called him a "brat" after the two worked together on the hit CBS show last year.
In an interview with French Magazine Le Grand Direct des Medias, Helgenberger accused him of locking one of the producers "in a closet" and putting "his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table."
Bieber has since Tweeted that "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."
He also expressed frustration that every single move he makes seems to be under a microscope.
"Even last week they had me scolded on a plane in the news because i wasnt in my seat fast enough," he Tweeted. "She was right and i sat down. That's news?"
He went on: "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised ... rumors are just that...rumors. In the end if you just be kind and be yourself people will know who you are. That
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game