Justin Bieber: It's 'Lame' Marg Helgenberger Called Me a Brat on 'CSI' Set
He says "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you."
Justin Bieber is firing back after CSI star Marg Helgenberger called him a "brat" after the two worked together on the hit CBS show last year.
In an interview with French Magazine Le Grand Direct des Medias, Helgenberger accused him of locking one of the producers "in a closet" and putting "his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table."
Bieber has since Tweeted that "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."
He also expressed frustration that every single move he makes seems to be under a microscope.
"Even last week they had me scolded on a plane in the news because i wasnt in my seat fast enough," he Tweeted. "She was right and i sat down. That's news?"
He went on: "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised ... rumors are just that...rumors. In the end if you just be kind and be yourself people will know who you are. That
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)