Justin Bieber Launches Digital 'Hearts Across the Web' Charity Campaign (Video)
The pop star's goal is to reach 500,000 participants.
Justin Bieber has launched an online campaign called “Hearts Across the Web,” in which Give Back Brands, the company behind the star’s fragrance, Someday, will help build 50 schools for the charity, Pencils of Promise, once they reach 500,000 participants.
Fans are encourage to visit justinbiebersomeday.com and upload their picture to join a digital “Chain of Hearts.”
Bieber has been working with Pencils of Promise for more than a year. The organization helps to build schools for underprivileged communities in developing nations. And once built, it continues to ensure the schools are successful by providing resources and working with partner organizations.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws