Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift Concert (Video)
The pop singer joined Swift onstage at Los Angeles' Staples Center, where the two sang his hit song "Baby."
Justin Bieber surprised concertgoers at Taylor Swift's show Tuesday night at Los Angeles' Staples Center.
The pop singer joined Swift onstage for the first of four nights in L.A. as part of her Speak Now tour.
Together, the two sang Bieber's hit song "Baby."
After the show ended, Swift tweeted about the duet.
"You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life," she wrote. "Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show. Woah. Unreal."
Bieber also tweeted to Swift: "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
After the duet, several fans called for Bieber and Swift to work together again.
A Twitter user called JustinsHairFlip wrote: "Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber should do a song together."
Added another who goes by SmileItsBieber: "TAYLOR SWIFT, JUSTIN BIEBER IN CONCERT TOGETHER WOULD BE AMAZING."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR