Justin Bieber's 'Mistletoe' Debuts on Ryan Seacrest (Video)
Bieber will also perform alongside Lady Gaga on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve."
Justin Bieber's new Christmas song "Mistletoe" premiered on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday morning.
The song also hits iTunes Monday. It's off his holiday album, Under the Mistletoe, which will be released on Nov. 1 and also feature a duet with Mariah Carey.
Bieber told Seacrest: “I wanted to make a Christmas album, because my fans haven’t heard my music in a long time. I wanted to do something that was charitable, but was also something that people haven’t heard before. Because there are a lot of Christmas songs on my album that are new and original that people haven’t heard.”
PHOTOS: The Most Watched Holiday Specials of 2010
The album will also include Band Perry, Usher and Boyz II Men.
Bieber has hinted that Taylor Swift and Sean Kingston will be involved.
Bieber also announced that he'll perform alongside Lady Gaga at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve (hosted by Seacrest) this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR