EXCLUSIVE: 'Justin Bieber' Movie Ad to Air During Super Bowl 'Glee'
5:45 PM PST 1/19/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Paramount has bought a 30-second spot on the show for 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.'
Teenage sensation Justin Bieber’s upcoming 3D concert documentary is getting special love during the post-Super Bowl edition of Fox’s Glee on Feb. 6.Paramount has bought a 30-second spot on the show for Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which opens in theaters on Valentine’s Day. Glee, with its loyal audience of young girls, is a natural fit for the Never Say Never promotion, as opposed to airing the spot during the Super Bowl game itself. Never Say Never is being released by Paramount label Insurge Pictures.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR