Justin Bieber MVP of NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
The singer scores eight points, loses, but manages to win the fans votes...and a few screams.
Justin Bieber might not have won his Grammy award, but he took the MVP for the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game on Friday night.
Bieber was voted by fans as the game's Most Valuable Player, scoring eight points to go along with four assists, in his East team's defeat. He drew the loudest cheers with his ballhandling, a few slick passes and several glances toward the crowd. He also featured a killer haircut.
NBA Hall-of-Famer Scottie Pippen scored 15 points for the West team, leading to a 54-49 victory over the East.
Recording artist Romeo Miller finished as the East's leading scorer with 14 points, while former NBA star Jalen Rose added 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting for the West, which also featured Trey Songz, Rick Fox, Swin Cash, AC Green, Zac Levi and Rob Kardashian.
Hip-hop star and actor Common scored 10 points for the East team, which included NBA Legend Chris Mullin, Michael Rappaport, Tamika Catchings, Mitch Ritchmond, Arne Duncan, Nick Cannon and Jason Sudeikis.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR