Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne Team Up for Super Bowl Ad
The odd couple will pitch for Best Buy along with 'America's Got Talent' judge Sharon Osbourne.
Justin Bieber, the reigning Prince of Pop, and Ozzy Osbourne, the legendary Prince of Darkness, have joined forces in the name of good old Super Bowl Sunday commercialism.
The 16-year-old Canadian singer and the 62-year-old British heavy metal vocalist, together with the latter's wife-manager, America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, taped a high-concept spot for Best Buy earlier this month in Los Angeles.
"We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun," Drew Panayiotu, Best Buy's senior vice president of U.S. marketing, told Reuters about the ad that promises "creativity and humor."
The Feb. 6 spot is the first Super Bowl commercial for the electronics giant.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!