Justin Bieber Photographer Fatally Struck by Car (Report)
The unidentified paparazzo died at a Los Angeles hospital Sunday night after trying to snap the singer.
Justin Bieber's car was involved in a fatal accident Sunday night -- though his white Ferrari wasn't moving at the time and the singer was not in it.
The Los Angeles Times reports that an unidentified photographer was struck just before 6 p.m. as he crossed Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles. He had been trying to snap photos of Bieber's car, which had been pulled off the 405 Freeway near Getty Center Drive by the California Highway Patrol. CHP officials said Bieber was not in the car at the time of the incident.
The photographer later died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Police interviewed the motorist involved in the accident, but no arrests have been made.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!