Justin Bieber Photographer Fatally Struck by Car (Report)
The unidentified paparazzo died at a Los Angeles hospital Sunday night after trying to snap the singer.
Justin Bieber's car was involved in a fatal accident Sunday night -- though his white Ferrari wasn't moving at the time and the singer was not in it.
The Los Angeles Times reports that an unidentified photographer was struck just before 6 p.m. as he crossed Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles. He had been trying to snap photos of Bieber's car, which had been pulled off the 405 Freeway near Getty Center Drive by the California Highway Patrol. CHP officials said Bieber was not in the car at the time of the incident.
The photographer later died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Police interviewed the motorist involved in the accident, but no arrests have been made.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack