Police Respond to Justin Bieber's Home After Alleged Keyshawn Johnson Altercation
The singer was allegedly driving his Ferrari through his Calabasas neighborhood at dangerous speeds.
Police were called to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home at 8 p.m. on Sunday, The Hollywood Reporter confirms, after multiple individuals called to complain about the singer's reckless driving.
According to a TMZ report, former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson was among those irked by Bieber's driving. As Johnson, with his child in the car, reportedly left a party inside the gated community where Bieber resides, he became alarmed as Bieber raced by in his Ferrari at unsafe speeds. After dropping his child off, Johnson reportedly followed Bieber to his home and confronted the pop star. A spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's department declined to comment on the identities of witnesses, but confirms that officers spoke with at least two eyewitnesses.
Bieber declined to speak with police.
Officers have since filed a misdemeanor reckless driving report that lists Bieber as a suspect and will complete a follow-up investigation. Further action will be determined after the report is brought to the L.A. County district attorney.
THR's request for comment from Bieber’s camp was not immediately returned.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram