Justin Bieber Posts $2,500 Bail, Leaves Miami Jail
UPDATED: The pop star and fellow musician Khalil Sharieff were arrested early Thursday morning after they were seen drag racing.
Justin Bieber is a free man once more. The pop star left jail a little more than an hour after posting his $2,500 bail following an early Thursday morning arrest.
Bieber appeared before Judge Joseph P. Farina via video in Miami Beach shortly after 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, where bail for the pop star was set at a total of $2,500: $1,000 each for the charges of resisting arrest and DUI and $500 for the expired driver's license.
By 2:30 p.m. ET, Bieber had left the jail, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
Bieber looked stoic and remained silent during his video appearance from the Miami jail, where he was taken after Thursday morning's arrest. Following Bieber's appearance, fellow musician Khalil Sharieff also appeared before the judge via video. Sharieff was drag racing with Bieber and was also arrested for DUI.
Sharieff had his bond set at $1,000.
Attorney Roy Black appeared on behalf of Bieber and Sharieff, but he may only representing Sharieff temporarily. Black previously represented Rush Limbaugh when he had his battles with prescription drugs and Kelsey Grammer, according to CNN.
Both Bieber and Sharieff were wearing red jumpsuits, which CNN noted indicate that they were being kept in isolation.
Both musicians were arrested early Thursday morning after cops observed their cars drag racing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR