Justin Bieber Mocks Prince William's Thinning Hair
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," the popstar said of the royal's thinning hair.
Pop prince Justin Bieber demonstrated some rather unroyal behavior when he took Prince William to task over—of all things—his hairline.
In an interview with the U.K.’s Rollercoaster magazine, Bieber asked why William hasn’t pursued treatments to combat his thinning hair.
“I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia,” Bieber said. “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”
Not everyone agrees with Bieber's prescription, as health experts point out William would have to take Propecia for the rest of his life, and even then it wouldn't help him sprout new hair. It’s also known for sexual side effects, such as a lowered libido.
Those in Britain didn’t take kindly to Bieber’s comments, and unleashed a flurry of tweets shoring up William against the Canadian singer's attack.
Justin "Leif Garrett" Bieber is of no consequence. Wills is going to be King, the fifth William to be crowned since WtC in 1066. Beat that.
— MandysRoyalty (@mandysroyalty) August 6, 2012
Apparently Justin Bieber thinks Prince William should grow some hair bit.ly/N85AcC I’m wondering if Justin Bieber’s grown a pair?
— A Libertarian Rebel (@A_Liberty_Rebel) August 3, 2012
The British aren't the only ones Bieber has angered as of late. He attracted the ire of his own countrymen by claiming his aboriginal heritage entitled him to free gas in Canada.
"I'm actually part Indian," Bieber said in a recent interview with Rolling Stone. "I think Inuit or something? I'm enough percent that in Canada I can get free gas."
Canada’s Congress of Aboriginal Peoples said the claim was untrue, and typified the misconception that aboriginal people received a free ride.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David