Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars to Perform at 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
The runway show will be broadcast Dec. 4 on CBS.
Performers for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show have been set.
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will take the stage at the annual runway show, which will be broadcast 10 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, on CBS. This marks the artists' first appearances on the show.
Models Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and others will take part.
Pink carpet interviews, profiles on some of the models and a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the making of the fashion show will be included in the television special.
Last year's telecast, which featured performances from Maroon 5, Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj, drew 11.5 million viewers and its best adults 18-49 and 18-34 ratings to date.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be produced by done and dusted inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton will serve as executive producers, with Hamilton also directing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR