Justin Bieber’s Christmas Album Will Feature Boyz II Men
The singer said he was "honored and blessed" to collaborate with the quartet.
Boyz II Men was at the height of their popularity in the early 90s, just around the time Justin Bieber was born. But the young pop singer says they’ve always been an inspiration to him.
On Tuesday, Bieber announced that another dream of his has come true because Boyz II Men with appear on his upcoming Christmas album.
“2day i woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing @BoyzIIMen are now on the christmas album singing with me,” Bieber wrote on Twitter.
The R&B Grammy-winning group, who became famous with hits such as “End of the Road,” “I’ll Make Love to You,” and “One Sweet Day,” was a musical inspiration to a young Bieber.
“i used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether,” he wrote.
Apparently, the seasoned singers gave the young star some advice while they were in the studio together. “Im honored and blessed. thank u,” Bieber wrote.
“It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio Lil bro! Let's do it again sooner than later!!” the band responded on Twitter.
Bieber’s Christmas album will feature all original songs, as revealed by his manager Scooter Braun on Twitter. It will also include collaborations with his good friend Sean Kingston.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR