Justin Bieber Shows Off Rap Skills on Chris Brown’s Mixtape (Audio)
The singer’s alter ego Shawty Mane returns on the song "Ladies Love Me."
Justin Bieber shows off another set of skills on the newly released song from Chris Brown’s Boy in Detention mixtape track, “Ladies Love Me.” The 17-year-old singer raps with Brown, bringing back his alter ego.
“SHAWTY MANE!! I'M BACK!,” Bieber tweeted, with a link to the new song. Chris Brown released the mixtape on Friday on his website. "Ladies Love Me" was produced by David Banner.
Shawty Mane, Bieber’s rapping alter ego, made his appearance on the mixtape, rapping about performing and even gives a shout out to his mom.
“Baby I'm not crazy, I got swag like Patrick Swayze. Y'know them haters never faze me, that's not how my momma raised me,” he raps.
Many fans wondered what Brown and Bieber could have been working on when they were spotted together in the studio last month. Boy in Detention also features Dawn Richard, Wiz Khalifa, Swizz Beatz, Kevin McCall and Tyga. Producers include DJ Chuckie, 9th Wonder and No I.D.
“Whoa there baby you just need to stop. I’m busy out performing and I’m going to the top,” Bieber raps in the track.
Bieber debuted Shawty Mane on Cam'ron and Vado's "Speakin' Tungs” last fall. He’s also rapped with friend Sean Kingston on the song “Won’t Stop.” Bieber has also said that he will appear on Asher Roth’s sophomore album.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR