Justin Bieber Sings Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' Britney Spears' 'Baby One More Time' (Video)
The pop singer launches into a few bars of both songs at a recent concert before performing his own hit "Baby."
Rebecca Black's "Friday" has been seen more than 67 million times on YouTube, and it seems that Justin Bieber might be among those viewers.
At a recent concert, the pop singer launched into a few bars of the song, which has received a slew of negative comments and turned 13-year-old Black -- a self-professed Bieber fan -- into an overnight celebrity.
Bieber also sang a few lines from Britney Spears' debut hit single, "Baby One More Time," before launching into his own similarly titled hit, "Baby."
On Wednesday, Paramount Home Entertainment announced that Bieber's concert-themed film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which recently passed Michael Jackson's This Is It to become the most successful concert-themed movie at the domestic box office, will be released on Blu-ray/DVD on May 13.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera