Justin Bieber: Will Smith Is Helping Me Find Film Roles
The teen pop sensation's first movie, "Never Say Never," opens Friday.
Justin Bieber revealed Tuesday that he's found a mentor in Will Smith.
"The Smith family's been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I'm doing," Bieber said in an interview set to air on radio program The Billy Bush Show on Wednesday night, according to Access Hollywood. "Their family's just really nice and really good people."
Bieber, who appears on the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine, also denied previous reports that he and Smith are already collaborating on a specific film project but said the two are "looking at stuff" together.
"He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff," Bieber said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR