Justin Bieber: Will Smith Is Helping Me Find Film Roles
The teen pop sensation's first movie, "Never Say Never," opens Friday.
Justin Bieber revealed Tuesday that he's found a mentor in Will Smith.
"The Smith family's been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I'm doing," Bieber said in an interview set to air on radio program The Billy Bush Show on Wednesday night, according to Access Hollywood. "Their family's just really nice and really good people."
Bieber, who appears on the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine, also denied previous reports that he and Smith are already collaborating on a specific film project but said the two are "looking at stuff" together.
"He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff," Bieber said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'