Justin Bieber Sports New Tattoo
The pop singer is spotted in Hawaii with the Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage.
Justin Bieber is sporting a new tattoo. The 17 year-old singer now has the word "Yeshua," or Jesus, written in Hebrew characters on his upper left ribcage.
The ink was spotted on a recent picture of a shirtless Bieber on vacation in Hawaii with girlfriend Selena Gomez.
Bieber's first tattoo is an outline of the seagull from the novella Jonathan Livingston Seagull and commemorated his 16th birthday.
A devout Christian, Bieber and his team say a prayer prior to performances. He also recently visited holy sites while touring Israel in April.
Bieber won digital artist of the year, top new artist and fan favorite at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)