Justin Bieber Sports New Tattoo
The pop singer is spotted in Hawaii with the Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage.
Justin Bieber is sporting a new tattoo. The 17 year-old singer now has the word "Yeshua," or Jesus, written in Hebrew characters on his upper left ribcage.
The ink was spotted on a recent picture of a shirtless Bieber on vacation in Hawaii with girlfriend Selena Gomez.
Bieber's first tattoo is an outline of the seagull from the novella Jonathan Livingston Seagull and commemorated his 16th birthday.
A devout Christian, Bieber and his team say a prayer prior to performances. He also recently visited holy sites while touring Israel in April.
Bieber won digital artist of the year, top new artist and fan favorite at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR