Justin Bieber Surprises Selena Gomez Onstage, Covers Justin Timberlake (Video)
Taking a break from crashing weddings, the 17-year old pop star unexpectedly performed “Favorite Girl” and “Cry Me a River” on Sunday.
Sporting a highlighter yellow t-shirt, Justin Bieber could not be missed last night (July 24) at the Orange Country Fair as he crashed – no, not a wedding -- his girlfriend Selena Gomez’s show.
Bieber gave his main squeeze Gomez a big hug before performing his song "Favorite Girl," which led right into Justin Timberlake’s "Cry Me a River." We've seen the Biebs take on "Cry Me a River" before, both live and on the web, but it's been a little while. Watch below.
The musical couple has avoided cutesy duo performances until now, but we can't say the crowd hated it. Cue the awws.
Afterwards, Bieber took to his Twitter to congratulate his lady love on a job well done.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR