Justin Bieber Surprises Selena Gomez Onstage, Covers Justin Timberlake (Video)
Taking a break from crashing weddings, the 17-year old pop star unexpectedly performed “Favorite Girl” and “Cry Me a River” on Sunday.
Sporting a highlighter yellow t-shirt, Justin Bieber could not be missed last night (July 24) at the Orange Country Fair as he crashed – no, not a wedding -- his girlfriend Selena Gomez’s show.
Bieber gave his main squeeze Gomez a big hug before performing his song "Favorite Girl," which led right into Justin Timberlake’s "Cry Me a River." We've seen the Biebs take on "Cry Me a River" before, both live and on the web, but it's been a little while. Watch below.
The musical couple has avoided cutesy duo performances until now, but we can't say the crowd hated it. Cue the awws.
Afterwards, Bieber took to his Twitter to congratulate his lady love on a job well done.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead