Justin Bieber Involved in L.A. Fender Bender
The MTV VMA winner was uninjured after his Ferrari collided with another car on Tuesday.
Don’t fret, Justin Bieber fans, the recent VMA winner is OK after a minor car collision on Tuesday in Los Angeles.
Police tell Access Hollywood that the 17-year-old was driving his Ferrari around noon when it collided with a Honda Civic in L.A.’s Valley area. He was driving with a passenger, who police believe to be the Canadian singer’s assistant.
No one was injured and there was no damage to either car.
TMZ's sources say that Bieber didn't exchange information with the other driver, because he felt the accident was so minor. His associates erred on the safe side and decided to call the police. They didn't see a need to file a report. Reportedly, the Ferrari doesn't belong to the singer.
Bieber attended MTV’s Video Music Awards at L.A.’s Nokia Theatre on Sunday where he won the Best Male Video award for “U Smile.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR