Justin Bieber Wax Figure to Feature Old Haircut
The statue, which will sport his trademark bowl-cut haircut rather than his newer crop, will go on show in London, New York and Amsterdam next month.
LONDON -- Justin Bieber is shaping up to be the next waxworks sensation at Madame Tussauds, which will unveil his new statue at three Tussauds locations around the world in March.
The statue, which will likely sport his trademark bowl-cut haircut rather than his newer crop, will go on show in London, New York and Amsterdam next month.
"We have been absolutely inundated with requests from young fans from around the world to see him, said Liz Edwards, head of PR at Madame Tussauds. We're sure his fans will be just as delighted as we are that Justin will be joining the A-list."
Bieber sat for Tussauds' sculptors late last year to allow hundreds of precise measurements to be taken to create the statue.
The 16-year-old star's figure will be "headlining" in the interactive music zone where guests can step on stage with a host of major music stars from Lady Gaga to Amy Winehouse, Justin Timberlake to Michael Jackson.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues