Justin Bieber Wax Figure to Feature Old Haircut
The statue, which will sport his trademark bowl-cut haircut rather than his newer crop, will go on show in London, New York and Amsterdam next month.
LONDON -- Justin Bieber is shaping up to be the next waxworks sensation at Madame Tussauds, which will unveil his new statue at three Tussauds locations around the world in March.
The statue, which will likely sport his trademark bowl-cut haircut rather than his newer crop, will go on show in London, New York and Amsterdam next month.
"We have been absolutely inundated with requests from young fans from around the world to see him, said Liz Edwards, head of PR at Madame Tussauds. We're sure his fans will be just as delighted as we are that Justin will be joining the A-list."
Bieber sat for Tussauds' sculptors late last year to allow hundreds of precise measurements to be taken to create the statue.
The 16-year-old star's figure will be "headlining" in the interactive music zone where guests can step on stage with a host of major music stars from Lady Gaga to Amy Winehouse, Justin Timberlake to Michael Jackson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR