Justin Bieber's Arraignment Set for Feb. 14
The pop star has a date with a Miami judge on Valentine's Day.
Justin Bieber may be spending Valentine's Day with a Miami judge. The pop star is set to be arraigned that day on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Bieber does not have to be present for the arraignment, THR confirmed with the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office. His attorney, Roy Black, may be able to handle the proceedings on his behalf.
During the arraignment, prosecutors will formally file charges against the 19-year-old singer, and a plea will be entered.
Bieber was arrested last week in Miami Beach after officers observed him and fellow musician Khalil Sharieff drag racing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR