Justin Bieber's Latest 'Believe' Promo Is a Bummer (Video)
The singer smiles through the pain in his new film, due out Christmas Day.
Justin Bieber's life is not as charmed as one might think.
The singer laments about smiling through his pain as a musician -- putting on shows for millions of screaming girls while his life behind the scenes may be crumbling -- in the latest promo for his upcoming doc Believe.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face through all the negativity," he says. "You gotta hide your emotions sometimes, especially for me going onstage."
In what appears to be a reference to ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez, Bieber says: "I could be going through a big argument and I'm like, 'I'm about to go onstage right now.' And we're yelling, and then I gotta rise up on the toaster."
"It's like, I'm upset. I don't want to have to smile and put on a happy [face]," he continues, "but sometimes you just gotta suck it up and that's just one of the things you gotta deal with being in this position, in this world, in this industry."
The Never Say Never big-screen follow-up, directed by Jon M. Chu, hits theaters Christmas Day. To drum up buzz for his latest project, Bieber will release a new clip from the film every Friday (#FilmFriday) and a new song each Monday (#MusicMonday).
Watch the latest promo below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!