Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' Spoofed by 'Sesame Street's' Elmo (Video)
The Muppet and a look-alike of the pop singer explain how to "Measure, Yeah, Measure" with rulers, scales and other tools.
Sesame Street's Elmo and a Justin Bieber look-alike Muppet spoof the pop singer's hit song "Never Say Never" in a new video aimed at teaching kids how to measure.
The parody -- dubbed, appropriately enough, "Measure, Yeah, Measure" -- features Elmo and the look-alike explaining the purpose of how to use rulers, scales and other measuring devices.
The song starts out with the Bieber Muppet -- whom Elmo calls "JB" -- singing: "See I never thought that I could find out, just how big a jumbo shrimp could be, but now I'm certain I don't have a doubt, if you want to know the size I hold the key."
The key, of course, is a ruler.
In the chorus, he sings: "I will measure, I'll measure. Crustacean measuring is a cinch. ... This shrimp is one foot and one inch."
They proceed to weigh an elephant, showing how a scale works, and explain other measuring tools like utensils used in the kitchen.
Elmo also shows off his rapping skills during the video, which features the duo in a recording studio.
Season 42 of Sesame Street premieres Monday.
Watch the clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR