Justin Bieber's Security Video Fails to Clear Him in Speeding Case
The "Boyfriend" singer provides security footage from his Calabasas home as evidence in the case against him.
Justin Bieber is not off the hook yet.
The superstar's legal team presented a security video from the "Boyfriend" singer's Calabasas home as evidence that they hoped would exonerate Bieber from a
May 26 speeding incident, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The video shows Bieber getting off a motorcycle and into the white Ferrari to park it inside his garage the day that he was accused of speeding on the residential street.
Shortly after Bieber entered the garage, former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson arrived to confront Bieber for allegedly speeding with children present.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s officials say the video reveals nothing about the car's drive around the neighborhood. Spokesman Steve Whitmore said the security footage fails to show what happened on the road outside Bieber’s home.
Rapper Tyler the Creator has publicly admitted that he was behind the wheel of the Ferrari, but an eyewitness has identified Bieber as the car’s driver.
According to Whitmore, the district attorney's office will make the decision on whether to file reckless driving charges against Bieber.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR