Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg, Lady Gaga in Three-Way on Saturday Night Live Finale (VIDEO)
The show's 36th season wraps up with a sequel to "Mother Lover" and "D*ck in a Box" and cameos by Bradley Cooper, Susan Sarandon, Patricia Clarkson, and Jimmy Fallon.
NBC's Saturday Night Live called back Emmy winner and three-time former host Justin Timberlake to close out its 36th season, and despite opening the show with a song titled "I'm Not Gonna Sing Tonight", Timberlake could be seen stretching his vocal chords in nearly every sketch. He and Andy Samberg teamed up to reprise their "Mother Lover" and "D*ck In A Box" characters for the Digital Short "Three-Way", an ode to the ménage à trois that featured the night's musical guest, Lady Gaga.
Besides jumping in to assist with sketches, Lady Gaga performed the title track off her new album, "Born This Way", and a medley of her singles "Judas" and "The Edge of Glory". The season-ender also saw cameos from Bradley Cooper, Susan Sarandon, Patricia Clarkson, and Jimmy Fallon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws