Justin Timberlake Joining Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams in Baseball Drama
"Trouble With the Curve" was recently slated for a Sept. 28 release via Warner Bros.
Justin Timberlake is joining Amy Adams and Clint Eastwood in Trouble with the Curve, the Warner Bros. drama which sees Eastwood’s longtime producer partner Robert Lorenz making his directorial debut
The road drama centers on an aging baseball scout (Eastwood) who goes on a road trip to search for new talent while trying to save his relationship with his adult daughter (Adams), a rising attorney who is on the verge of being promoted to partner.
Timberlake will play a young scout who may be Adams’ love interest
A March start date in Atlanta is being eyed.
For Timberlake, the role continues his high-profile inroad into acting. Last year he appeared in three movies, starring in Andrew Niccol’s In Time, the Cameron Diaz comedy Bad Teacher, and dramedy Friends with Benefits. He also appeared in 2010’s David Fincher drama The Social Network as Sean Parker.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR