Justin Timberlake Didn't Invite 'N Sync Members to His Wedding, Says Chris Kirkpatrick
“From what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there,” admits the former boybander, who was coincidentally vacationing in Italy at the time of the nuptials.
When Justin Timberlake said “I Do” to Jessica Biel on Oct. 19 in Puglia, Italy, there were four noticeable absences. Despite early reports that Chris Kirkpatrick was on hand for the nuptials, the former boybander admits that he and the rest of his 'N Sync bandmates weren't even invited.
“I wasn’t invited to the wedding and from what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there,” Kirkpatrick said on the Orlando morning radio show Johnny’s House.
Kirkpatrick was coincidentally vacationing in Italy at the same time of the wedding (his birthday is on Oct. 17), where he proposed to his girlfriend, marketing rep Karly Skladany. “It’s not like we were right next door to each other,” he says of his proximity to the lavish ceremony. “We were on an island.”
The singer clarifies that there are “no hard feelings” regarding the snub, since “we were at the engagement party.”
He suggests that Timberlake opted not to invite his former group to the ceremony out of respect to the bride.
“It would be a reunion rather than a wedding,” Kirkpatrick said. “It was her day. She’s amazing so he wanted to make sure it was about her.”
That’s not to say Kirkpatrick wouldn’t still invite Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass and Joey Fatone to his own forthcoming nuptials. In fact, he “might even ask them to be in it,” he said.
Meanwhile, in Hollywood, there was an 'N Sync reunion of sorts at Matthew Morrison’s 3rd annual Halloween Bash on Sunday night. Posing for photos with guests Chasez and Bass, Morrison dressed as a vintage Timberlake complete with a sequined bandana and stage mic strapped to his head. His girlfriend, Renee Puente, channeled Britney Spears a la “I’m a Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMAs.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least