Justin Timberlake Will 'Definitely' Return to Music, Says Lance Bass (Video)
The former ‘N Sync member spoke with THR at the American Music Awards nominations announcement.
Justin Timberlake fans can see the singer-turned-actor later this month in the sci-fi thriller In Time, but former ‘N Sync bandmate Lance Bass says it’s only a matter of time before Timberlake returns to the sound booth.
“His heart is music,” Bass told The Hollywood Reporter at the American Music Awards nominations announcement. “I think it’s great that he’s taking a break from it and doing film, it lets him be creative in a different route and I think he’s doing phenomenal.”
“But yeah, he’ll definitely be back to music,” he added. “No doubt.”
Bass will be reprising his role as red carpet host for the American Music Awards pre-show on Nov. 20, and is looking forward to flexing his on-camera interview chops once more. As for Timberlake, In Time is slated to hit theaters nationwide on Oct. 28.
Adele leads the AMA pack this year with four nominations, while Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, The Band Perry and Taylor Swift each earned three nods. Nicki Minaj and Pitbull announced the complete nominees list on Tuesday, Oct. 11.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR