Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis in 'Friends With Benefits' Trailer
Watch a clip from the Screen Gems romantic comedy, in theaters this July.
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis strip down in the new trailer for their romantic comedy, Friends With Benefits, out in July.
"I can work with that," Timberlake says to a nude Kunis, while she replies, "Should be fine."
In one scene, Kunis passes by a poster for romantic comedy The Ugly Truth, and yells out to the star, "Shut up, Katherine Heigl, you stupid liar!" In another, Timberlake scales the Hollywood sign, and is then rescued by a helicopter when his fear of heights prevents him from climbing down.
The plot is similar to the recently released Natalie Portman-Ashton Kutcher film, No Strings Attached, from Paramount, who had originally planned to name their film Friends With Benefits. (The studio ended up dropping a complaint against Screen Gems.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR