Justin Timberlake wins Hasty Pudding award
Will receive the award at the event set for Feb. 5
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Justin Timberlake will soon have a new piece of hardware for his trophy case -- a pudding pot.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner was named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year on Tuesday.
Timberlake will receive the award at a roast set for Feb. 5.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, said in a statement that the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
His album, "Justified," produced four No. 1 singles, making him the first artist in Nielsen Top 40 history with four No. 1 hits from one album. He has also appeared on television and in movies, including "Alpha Dog."
Actress Anne Hathaway was named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year earlier this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR