Kacey Rohl Boards Canadian Sitcom 'Working The Engels'
The "Hannibal" star will play a young lawyer in a prestigious law firm who takes over her father's storefront law practice after he dies.
TORONTO - Hannibal's Kacey Rohl is boarding the Global Television comedy Working the Engels from indie producer Halfire-CORE Entertainment, to shoot in Toronto this Fall.
Rohl is to play Jenna Engel, a young lawyer in a prestigious law firm who takes over her father’s small storefront law practice after he dies.
She will star in Working The Engels alongside Andrea Martin, who was previously announced to lead the 12-parter from creators Katie Ford (Miss Congeniality, Desperate Housewives) and Jane Ford.
Rohl also has The Killing and the ABC pilot Doubt among her other TV credits.
Working the Engels is executive produced by Katie Ford, Jane Ford, Howard Busgang, Tom Nursall and Noreen Halpern.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR