'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Engaged to Josh Resnik
The 25-year-old actress is has yet to set a date.
Kaley Cuoco is getting married.
Her rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the 25-year-old star of The Big Bang Theory is set to wed Josh "Lazie" Resnik.
As first reported by People, Cuoco and Resnik, an addiction specialist, have not yet chosen a date for the nuptials.
This isn't the first engagement-related headline for Cuoco this year. The actress confused a few people on the Golden Globes red carpet when she joked that she and jewelry designer Chopard were betrothed. (The brand's titular founder died well over a century ago.)
Last October, Cuoco revealed that she dated Big Bang Theory co-star Johnny Galecki, in secret, for nearly two years.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR