'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Marries on New Year's Eve
She tied the knot with tennis player Ryan Sweeting just before ringing in 2014.
The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco is now married.
The 28-year-old actress tied the knot with her fiance, 26-year-old tennis player Ryan Sweeting, on New Year's Eve, she announced on her official Instagram account.
"Yep :) #thesweetings," read Cuoco's brief message, accompanied by a photo of the happy couple in a kiss.
Cuoco and Sweeting, who were engaged in late September after just months dating, wed in front of 150 guests at Santa Susana, Calif.'s Hummingbird Nest Ranch, People reports. Cuoco wore a pink tulle Vera Wang wedding gown.
This is the first marriage for both.
During an appearance in November on Ellen, Cuoco talked about her whirlwind romance with Sweeting. "Life is so good right now, I cannot even tell you," she said at the time.
The actress revealed she knew he was the one pretty early on in their courtship. "By day two I was like, 'Oh, my god.' It was so unbelievable. I said, 'This is it, this is it,' " she said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR