'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Marries on New Year's Eve
She tied the knot with tennis player Ryan Sweeting just before ringing in 2014.
The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco is now married.
The 28-year-old actress tied the knot with her fiance, 26-year-old tennis player Ryan Sweeting, on New Year's Eve, she announced on her official Instagram account.
"Yep :) #thesweetings," read Cuoco's brief message, accompanied by a photo of the happy couple in a kiss.
Cuoco and Sweeting, who were engaged in late September after just months dating, wed in front of 150 guests at Santa Susana, Calif.'s Hummingbird Nest Ranch, People reports. Cuoco wore a pink tulle Vera Wang wedding gown.
This is the first marriage for both.
During an appearance in November on Ellen, Cuoco talked about her whirlwind romance with Sweeting. "Life is so good right now, I cannot even tell you," she said at the time.
The actress revealed she knew he was the one pretty early on in their courtship. "By day two I was like, 'Oh, my god.' It was so unbelievable. I said, 'This is it, this is it,' " she said.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!