Kaley Cuoco to miss 'Big Bang Theory' taping
Actress broke her leg in a horse accident over the weekend
Kaley Cuoco, one of the stars of CBS' "The Big Bang Theory," broke a leg in a horse accident over the weekend and will miss the show's taping Tuesday, TMZ reported.
The actress will be written out of the episode. The show was previously scheduled to go on a weeklong hiatus after Tuesday's taping.
Cuoco is reportedly recovering in a hospital in the Los Angeles area.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR