Kanye West Delivers One of Greatest Hip-Hop Sets of All Time at Coachella
Hip-hop wunderkind Kanye West doesn't have the best track record as a live-festival attraction: most of his fans remember an ill-planned performance at Bonnaroo in which he emerged hours late, performing a lighting-show-reliant set as the sun came up to a bitter, rapidly-emptying corral of fans. So, the notoriously fickle performer's festival-closing set at this year's Coachella festival in Indio, CA, was under a fairly intense microscope, since another major screw-up in such a high-profile environment would cement his reputation as difficult and unreliable.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR