Kanye West Drops Price of Hollywood Hills Mansion
The property is now listed at $2.95 million after the singer had originally sought $3.3 million.
Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market -- but with a reduce price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog. The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being unlisted on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price. Jessica Pasternak of Coldwell Banker has the listing.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where The Hills was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer's bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR