Kanye West Drops Price of Hollywood Hills Mansion
The property is now listed at $2.95 million after the singer had originally sought $3.3 million.
Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market -- but with a reduce price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog. The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being unlisted on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price. Jessica Pasternak of Coldwell Banker has the listing.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where The Hills was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer's bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!