Kanye West Involved in Scuffle With Photographer at LAX (Video)
A paparazzo is reportedly pressing charges after being taken to the hospital following the incident.
Kanye West seems to have had enough of the paparazzi.
The rapper reportedly sent a photographer to the hospital after a short scuffle at Los Angeles International Airport Friday, TMZ reports. In a video posted by the site, a photographer repeatedly asks West to speak with him.
“Why can’t we talk to you? I mean, why?” the photographer says.
“What you’re trying to do is get me in trouble,” West responds, “so I have to pay you $250,000.”
At one point in the video, West walks toward the photographer, who then insists he doesn’t “want to fight.”
At the end of the video, West approaches the photographer and a struggle ensues. In a second video of the incident, West is seen attempting to grab the photographer’s camera as people shout at him to stop. At one point, the photographer nearly falls to the ground.
According to TMZ, the photographer was taken to the hospital following the incident. The site also reports he is pressing charges against West, and police have determined that the man suffered injuries during the incident. Police sources told the site the case will be sent to the L.A. County D.A. for possible prosecution as a felony attempted robbery, because West allegedly tried to take the man's camera.
THR has reached out to West’s rep.
See both videos below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR