Kanye West Takes a Tumble During Concert (Video)
The singer, who is experiencing success with "Watch the Throne," fell during a performance in Norway.
Kanye West was brought back down to Earth -- literally.
Earlier this week, West -- currently experiencing success with his collaboration with Jay-Z, Watch the Throne -- fell during a performance at a festival in Bergen, Norway while performing the song "All of the Lights." But he bounced back up seconds later after taking the tumble (see video from the 1:10 mark) and the show continued with a hitch.
Earlier during the show, West told the crowd, "It feels so good to come by here and rock y’all tonight. We come to make sure you all have a good time cause so many bad things have happened. I’m so thankful to have my voice back and I want to thank everyone. Watch The Throne is No. 1 in 23 countries with no press or promotion."
He also made his gripes about the media known, adding, "You know how I feel about the press. I hate the press. They try to take my sh-- out of context. They try to demonize me, but it don’t matter because my fans are always here.”
Watch the Throne is currently No. 1 in 23 countries with critics and fans alike praising the project as an "instant classic."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack