Kanye West, Taylor Swift reunion?
Host Chelsea Handler would find it 'fun' for MTV VMAs
Chelsea Handler would like to bring Kanye West and Taylor Swift together at this year's MTV "Video Music Awards," which she is hosting.
According to the New York Post, Handler talked about last year's VMA controversy on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Thursday. West last year interrupted Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video and argued the award should have gone to Beyonce.
"I'd like to get them together," Handler told Seacrest. "We've never really seen them together since then. They were supposed to be together on 'SNL,' but then that didn't end up happening."
She added: "We'll try to think of something clever to do with them, because that would be really fun."
The VMAs will air Sept. 12.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR