Kanye West's Proposal to Kim Kardashian Caught on Tape by YouTube Co-Founder (Video)
The rapper can be seen down on one knee in a series of clips, as his fiancee's family -- and what appear to be E! cameras -- look on.
In true Kardashian style, Kanye West's proposal to Kim has been captured on film.
But the first look at West's over-the-top gesture, in which he rented out San Francisco's AT&T Park and presented the mother of his child with a whopping 15-carat sparkler, has hit the web courtesy of MixBit -- a new video service introduced by YouTube co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen.
The two-and-a-half-minute video, courtesy of Hurley, actually consists of 15 shorter clips, documenting the evening's lights and orchestra show, West dropping to one knee and the Kardashian brood rushing the field to congratulate Kim. Unsurprisingly, a group of cameramen are also seen in the clips, indicating that the moment will eventually be broadcast on the family's E! reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians (or a subsequent special).
MixBit, introduced in August, allows users to combine short clips (a la Instagram and Vine) to create movies that are longer. Clips can be recorded in 16-second intervals and users can mix as many as 256 clips in a single video.
See the West-Kardashian proposal video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR