Kara DioGuardi Docu-Series in Development at Bravo
The project takes a look inside the music business through the experiences of the “Platinum Hit” judge.
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi has teamed up with Bravo to develop a new docu-series.
The KARA project takes a glimpse inside the music business through the perspective of songwriter-producer DioGuardi, who also serves as head judge on the cable network’s upcoming music competition series Platinum Hit, making its debut May 30 at 10 p.m.
“KARA is the perfect addition to our latest development slate,” said Eli Lehrer, vice president of development for Bravo, in a statement. “People have one perception of DioGuardi, but this series will peek behind the curtain and reveal much more interesting and multi-faceted aspects of this incredibly successful, talented artist and business woman.”
Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey and Tom Campbell serving as executive producers for World of Wonder and DioGuardi and Stephen Finfer exec produce for Arthouse Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR